Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Bump

My "to blog" list is a mile long, but somewhere on that list is a post about my pregnancy - how it's going, how it compares to the first, pictures of my gargantuan gut, so on and so forth...I won't venture to guess when I might actually get to that, so for now, I will offer the concession of a single picture of my belly - the first that was taken during this pregnancy, at around four and a half months.

Oh, and did I mention that Alex was the photog? I was doing dishes in the kitchen while he was snapping pictures of random things in the house, and I asked him to take a picture of my belly. Here was his interpretation of that request:

Not bad, eh? This was over a month ago, so picture this belly plus about six inches and you can imagine what I look like now. And here's what happened when I turned the camera on Alex:

Those artist-types can be so dramatic. Anyway, thanks to A for the first pic of his little bro. Way to go, bud!!

2 comments:

momboe said...

Auntie Rachel will be soooo proud. I know I am!

Rachel said...

I totally am incredibly proud! Quite the impressive photographic feat- to take a candid picture of a pregnant woman that she appreciates. Not only that, but to take a preggo picture that that woman is then willing to post online for the world to see... this kid has quite a future ahead of him.