Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Introducing...

...Isaac's new head!

As of last Friday, Isaac is officially helmet-free! He wore his band for a grand total of 12 weeks, and he is now the proud owner of a beautifully, expensively, perfectly roundy round head.

They took before and after pictures to document the change, and there are several things that strike me as I look at the pictures: a) Isaac's torticollis was a lot worse than I thought, b) his head was a lot more lopsided in real life than it appears in the "before" pictures, c) he has grown up so much in 3 months, and d) my kid is insanely cute from every angle.

7 comments:

Mr. Fellers said...

Yes, he is a totally cute kid. And it is amazing what that helmet did! I wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for the pictures, though.

Mrs. Fellers said...

And that comment was supposed to be from Mrs. Fellers....

Tracy Boettcher said...

What are you doing up at this hour?
Go to bed young lady!
And yes. He has the perfect melon now!

vicki said...

Wow - I never saw it - What a perfect little head now

Kyndi said...

oh my goodness, he grew up so fast! such a handsome boy :)

Joy said...

holy cow, he is SO grown up now!good grief!! and i do agree with all of your assessments...and am surprised at the results...looks SO great!!!

Chatter said...

No doubt about it, you make beautiful babes!