Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008, Volume 1

Here we go again, trying to blog about things that happened more than a week ago. Sigh, someday I will get caught up, and then I won't have to make up interesting details and pretend like they really happened. Just kidding. I never do that. Or do I...?

Well, here's Thanksgiving, Volume 1, as best as I remember it. We arrived in Eldo Wednesday night and Alex got some time on his dad's old Wonderhorse before heading to bed.

The rest of us stayed up for a while and played dominoes, "us" being Timothy, Mamaw Evans, Aunt Susan, me, Uncle Steve, Vicki, and Bill (not pictured).

The next morning, the boys watched the Macy's Thanksgiving parade on TV while the girls slaved away in the kitchen.

Alex had pancakes and blueberries for breakfast. It appears that one of those blueberries made a break for it and ran straight into his forehead. That, or Alex isn't as adept with a fork as he'd like to think.

After breakfast, A took another ride on Wonderhorse before getting ready for the day.

To be continued...

1 comment:

momboe said...

oooohhhhhhhh....Woooohhhhoooo!! Wonder horse!
I love Wonder Horse! Is Santa going to bring him one with a cute little red cowboy hat to go with it.
I miss my little buck-a-roo!