Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Roll the blooper reel

The only thing worse than doing a high-pressure photoshoot with one little boy is doing it with two of them. Let's just say I'm not a very nice mommy when forced to pose and primp two tired and freezing cold kids, getting them both to look at me and smile at the same time, and trying to capture a single moment in time with my camera while keeping the little one from tumping over and planting his face into the ground.

This year's Christmas card photoshoot was no exception. And while I never did get the fabulous shot I was hoping for, I got a few that were good enough, and those were the ones that ended up on our Christmas card this year. Et voila.

By now, most of you have received our Christmas card and have already seen these pictures. But what you haven't seen are the many pics that didn't make the cut. Here are my favorite misfit photos (totally untouched, so don't judge me...) straight from the cutting room floor. Enjoy!

1 comment:

momboe said...

So so many great pictures. Every single one has charm. I can't wait to see the real thing in person.