Monday, August 22, 2011

By popular request

I had finally had enough of Alex's unruly hair, which is plagued with uncooperative cowlicks and requires more hair product than all of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders combined. I mean, seriously, it is absurd that I spend more time doing my four year old son's hair than my own. I figured that a record breaking hot summer was the best time to try out a buzz cut, so Timothy took Alex down to the local kids' cuts place and this is what he came back with:

Luckily, Alex loves his new look, particularly the fact that it "stays down". Which it doesn't. It's just short enough that it doesn't "stick up".

I love the fact that I no longer have to wrestle him to the ground and attempt to plaster his hair to his head while he flails about. However, I may let it grow out again over the fall...when I can hide his bad hair days with a hat...


1 comment:

Amy said...

Now why did I think of that when YOUR hair looked like the back end of a Guinea Pig?