Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boys & Bubbles

Ah, the long lost bath pictures. My computer geek - I mean, computer genius of a husband managed to recover these pics of Alex and O in their first shared bath after I carelessly deleted them off of my camera, a boo-boo which was twice as heart-breaking because Timothy was the one who took them, and he was pretty excited to see his handiwork. Of course, these are just a choice few from the entire collection because many featured cameos from certain boy-parts and yeah, that's just t.m.i. for the public eye.

Tim did a pretty god job, eh? Things like this always make us more excited about our little guys having little brothers someday. Of course, Oliver will be getting one in the very near future. For now, Alex has to settle for sharing the tub with Murphy.

4 comments:

Joy said...

SO FUN!!!!! I'm so glad Tim recovered the pics...they are so cute! And some of the arm placements in some of these pictures couldn't have been better if we'd planned it ourselves. Way to go boys. I love the one of Oliver laying down and looking up at Alex smiling. Gosh, they're all so cute. Yay, thanks for posting!!

leah said...

so yeah, someone has GOT to have a picture of Tim & Seth just like this...when they were little ofcourse!! Please find it!! :)

grammy said...

Well, I guess that does it. Me and Willard will spend the weekend going through all our slides because I'm telling you people, it's just like looking at Seth and Timothy !!!!!!! Luv it!!!!

Anonymous said...

so fun!! i hope you find something!