Tuesday, August 31, 2010

fun in the sun

I've been trying to get Alex outside to play as much as possible because he's the type of kid that needs to run around and burn steam, but it's been so hot that it's like pulling teeth trying to drag him away from his chair in front of the TV in the air conditioned living room.

Sometimes I can bribe him into playing outside if I promise that he can fill the baby pool himself and play with the water hose. I can almost always get him to go outside if I promise he can spray me with the hose, but let's just say I'm not usually that desperate to force him into the fresh air.

This was one of those days.

I really don't remember why he's in his underwear...I'm guessing it's because he likes to "pee in the garden" and undies are a lot easier to remove than swim trunks.

Isaac loves him a warm bath, but he isn't all that excited about cold hose water. So he prefers to lounge in his comfy beach chair next to the pool.

It has started to get "cooler" here lately, as in 96 degrees instead of 106, so hopefully it won't be such a chore to get Alex to run around in the yard. Woohoo, fall is on its way!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Well, I wondered when I was going to see Isaac again! Not that I don't love my little "A". Miss you guys so much and would love to hold & hug the boys again.
xxoo Mimi