Tuesday, August 3, 2010

one-to-one

Lots of people have asked whether there is a resemblance between Alex and Isaac. For me, I see Isaac in every picture of Alex from his first couple of months. Their individual features are distinct - Isaac has this funny pointed nose that Alex doesn't, he has a long torso and short legs while Alex had the opposite, and Alex had lighter hair but more of it. Nonetheless, I see pictures of Alex and have to do a double-take, or I glance at Isaac wearing one of Alex's hand-me-downs and have total deja vu, like I'm living parts of Alex's babyhood all over again.

I am going to post their monthly pictures together each month so you can judge for yourself. This picture of one month old Alex isn't the best representation, but it will have to do.

Alex - One month old

Isaac - One month old

No comments: