Thursday, April 30, 2009

Introducing: Chachke Designs at Etsy

Yes, this is a shameless plug for my new Etsy shop, Chachke Designs, where I will be selling handmade paper goods created by me! I have a small inventory of gift tags listed now, and I will be adding new items daily. I would love if all of you would stop by and check it out, or you can subscribe to receive updates whenever I list something new by clicking on the "Subscribe to shop feed" link at the bottom right of my Etsy home page. Even if you are just "window shopping", the traffic will help me get added exposure on Etsy. No pressure - just keep in mind that the quality of Alex's college education depends on you.

You can visit my site at chachkedesigns.etsy.com or by clicking here.

Thanks!!

p.s. Please pass this info on to everyone you know. Or anyone you see, for that matter - your bus driver, the cashier at Walmart, that guy that digs through your garbage can...Everyone needs gift tags, right?


1 comment:

Joy said...

ooh, the tags in the third pic are my favorite...were those there last night, or did you just add them? i LOVE them. i might just buy them from you...

love your site!! you're freakishly talented and awesome.