Thursday, May 14, 2009

yeah, about that...

Supposedly it's been over a week since I blogged last, although I'd like to see proof of that because I just don't believe it. Thing is, I am slowly starting to develop a life outside of Alex, which has moved the blog down my priority list a bit. With my Chachke Designs venture and the fact that I signed my life away to the Junior League of Dallas on Tuesday, things are only bound to get busier. But never fear, the blog will not move off of my list completely. I am still committed to providing you loyal readers with your Alex fix as often as possible. It's just possible that that might not be as often as you might like.

That said, I have several posts in the works, including Alex's 22 month post, our Mother's Day trip to Eldo, and a few other bits and pieces that I've been wanting to share. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

momboe said...

Whew! I WAS going through withdrawl and about at my limit so I'm glad that you wrote that you are going to write. When you can't write...a picture says a thousand words!