Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Preggo Shout Out: Sarah Rose

This PSO goes out to Sarah Rose, aka Sarah Smith, aka Smithers, aka Sea Monkeys, aka 1/2 of "the twins", of Fort Collins, CO. Sarah, along with her identical twin sister Katie, have been good friends of mine since kindergarten. We were literally inseparable for many of our childhood years. I can recall more than one summer when I spent more time at their house than my own, with our record for consecutive slumber parties being something like four or five nights in a row.

We were consummate entrepreneurs, always devising a new way to make a little dough around the neighborhood. We ran Kool-Aid stands and carnivals, we made up plays and dances and charged family and friends to watch us perform, we had a dog walking business for a week or so and even had our own version of the Baby Sitter's Club (dues and all).

These days, Sarah is also married to a Tim! Sarah has been married to Tim Rose for...three-ish years? (Sarah, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong cuz my long term and short term memories are both craptastic.) This will be the first baby for Tim and Sarah and I am so so excited for them. Word is, they are having a little boy, whose name has not been officially released (on her blog, at least). My Tim suggested that I title this post "Almost No Mo' Preggo Shout Out" because Sarah is due...any minute now! Technically her due date is February 24, but she is dilating and effacing as I write, and I have a feeling she may not make it another four days.

Unfortunately we don't get to see each other much these days, but it has been fun to keep up with Sarah's Adventures in Preggo-dom via email and her baby blog. Good luck Sarah and Tim!

No comments: