Saturday, July 25, 2009

facelift

So...you may have noticed that a few things have changed around here. Because I have an excess of spare time (LOL), I decided it would be a good idea to try my hand at web design and create a new template for my blog. What that means is that I stupidly decided to stay up into the wee hours last night messing around with html and widgets and wrappers and other such geeky things and came up with the stuff you see now. There's still tons of fine-tuning to do, and I will probably change all sorts of things as I have time to do so, so I am essentially asking y'all to bear with me as I stumble through this process.

I would love any suggestions or comments about the new blog, including things like, "the text in the left-hand column is too hard to read", or even, "I liked the old one better. You know, the one designed by someone who knows what they are doing."

Thanks!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I LOVE IT!!! Love, love, love it. Very nicely done :)