Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mom's Day

Besides having the best mom (and mother-in-law, for that matter) in the whole world, I have the best kid in the whole world. And while it may not be typical to honor a two year old boy on Mother's Day, the way I look at it, I wouldn't even be a mom if it weren't for him. So I think he deserves some props for his participation in this whole thing (and on that note, I suppose my baby daddy deserves a shout-out, too). Man, I love this kid.

p.s. Stay tuned for more photo from this particular day with A (taken last week and not actually on Mother's Day, for the record)...probably after the post about Easter I'm trying to finish...and the one about Alex's parent-teacher conference...and a little something about a fun birthday party we went to recently...oh, and the one I started four months ago about being pregnant for the second time...etc...etc...etc...

2 comments:

Laura Williams said...

Hope you are feeling well. You look great! Love the pics!

momboe said...

oooohhahahaa.a,ahaahaaa....I LOVE the second picture! LOVE IT! OH! I might have to frame that one!