Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This Is How I Roll

Well, he didn't end up getting up at 3am after all. He got up at 11, 12:30, 1:30, 3:30, and 4:30. Apparently I didn't make the right decision about letting him sleep. Oh well, lesson learned...

The good news is, I finally have video evidence of Alex rolling over! I think he did it two or three times today, and I was lucky enough to catch one of them on film. He has only achieved the belly-to-back roll, although I have noticed that he often rolls from his back onto his side, so the back-to-belly roll can't be too far away. Geez laweez. First comes rolling, then creeping, crawling, walking...pretty soon he'll be asking for his own car. I'm already reminiscing about last week. Maybe not the week before. That one was kind of hard. But I definitely miss last week. Ahhh, they grow up so fast...


1 comment:

leah said...

Tell Alex that Auntie L said that is very good segmental rolling......head, body, legs!! Good Job A!!!!