Thursday, January 24, 2008

Nap Number Three Is History

Umm, yeeaaaaaahhhhh...that third nap is officially extinct.

Alex woke up from his "afternoon" nap at 2:05 (because he woke up at 6 and took his morning nap from 8-9:40, then took his afternoon nap at 12:00). By 4:00, he was starting to get restless and sleepy so I made the awful, terrible, horrible decision to let him catnap 'til 5, then tried to put him back to bed by 7. I'm not going to describe all of the tiresome events which led up to these videos because I'm tired, and blogging after 11pm when you're likely to be up with child at 6am is just plain stupid. So suffice it to say that the camera started rolling at 8:45pm this evening. For those of you keeping track, that is precisely two hours after Alex "went to bed"...





After a second "bedtime bottle", he finally went to sleep around 9:45pm. Oy vey. Hopefully he will make up for it by sleeping until 8 tomorrow morning. Yeah, I won't hold my breath...

No comments: