Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Will blog for pennies

I've spent the last eight hours on the corner or West and Dixon with my "God bless Arkansas" coffee mug, belting out showtunes and collecting change from sympathetic passers-by so that I could afford to upgrade my storage package on Picasa. I'm not sure whether people enjoyed my singing or were hoping I'd stop if they gave me money, but I eventually collected enough cash and am now the proud owner of 10 gigs of space to store my pics. My order won't process until tomorrow, so you won't get a blog post 'til then, but I wanted to let you know that future blog posts will indeed contain pictures and not just my incessant rambling. Hopefully that info will help you sleep tonight...

1 comment:

Molly & John Telford said...

You should put A on the corner. No offense, but I bet he'd earn really quickly!!!