Sunday, December 9, 2007

Going, Going, Gone...

Poor Alex, his hair is disappearing quicker than a box of Krispy Kremes at a Weight Watcher's convention. I think it looks a bit like Timothy's face when he is trying to grow a beard - luscious and full in some places, scarce and balding in others. Nonetheless, he still doesn't have enough on the sides to attempt a comb-over. It really was pitiful there for a couple of days - Timothy spent so much time teasing him that I started making him wear hats. In the house. 24-7. Okay, not really. But a lot more often than usual. Luckily he looks good in hats and has lots of them.

Anyway, we are hopeful that his loss reached its pinnacle yesterday because when he woke up this morning, Tim and I both thought that it seemed to have thickened overnight. I don't think I switched his shampoo for mine, which guarantees 50% more body (or my money back), but with results like that...So I took pictures today to memorialize how bad it really got, assuming it will only go up (and out) from here.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hey, Seth's beard does the same thing.... :)