Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Things We Do

Quick update on the sleeping situation - although he was up at 5:45am yesterday morning, this morning he slept until 9:15 after having gone to bed by 8:00pm. I'm hoping he'll eventually settle on a nice consistent time between the two, but for now I'm just happy those two o'clock feedings seem to be a thing of the past.

Once he finally gets up, I spend the vast majority of the day with my camera in hand, waiting to take advantage of any Kodak moments that may arise. Despite the incredibly awesome benefit of digital photography (aka the ability to delete), I have a hard time erasing one single memory of Alex's babyhood. As a result, I have more pictures than I know what to do with. But I will post a handful of random pics taken over the last few days, just so that they have a purpose other than taking up space on my computer.

Preparing for a Walmart outing:

Hanging at home with mom:

Tummy-time:

Watching dad read:

Being lazy:



No comments: