Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All work and no play makes Alex a dull boy

We decided to abide by child labor laws and let A have some time off in between shoots. In his spare time, he likes to eat...

...relax with his dad...

...and cuddle with, laugh with, and drool with..er, on his Aunt Rachel.

Of course, with Aunt Rach around, even downtime turns into a shoot. We figured we could skirt labor law issues by shooting candid pictures that would not require A to do any posing. So we just let him do his thing and were able to capture Alex in his natural state of cuteness.

Note: For those of you who failed to notice Rachel's comment on the last post, I just wanted to mention here that I did not give Rachel the chance to touch up her photos before I posted them, which is a standard part of the professional photography process. Although I think they are excellent already, Rachel has the ability to make them even better. I plan on giving her that opportunity, but for the sake of my time-sensitive blog, I just posted the pics as is. Those attending Alex's one year b-day party will be able to view a choice selection of the best photos from last weekend's shoot, complete with cropping, retouching, color balancing - the works.

1 comment:

momboe said...

Where did you get that bad boy shirt! I LOVE it! Is it just me or is he sporting some mighty impressive muscles? Sorry, no getting around labor laws in this shoot. The hairdo, skull shirt and drum sticks are all too perfect to be chance. You are sooooo caught!