Monday, June 23, 2008

The Pool

The first official shoot was in and around the pool because that is where A will be spending much of his summer and it only made sense that we document it. I was acting as photographer's assistant, which meant I had to wrangle Alex into position and try to hand Rachel valuable camera equipment while she was in and around the water. GULP. I basically held my breath the whole time because I was sure that she was going to fall into the pool with her...ahem dollar camera or that Alex would splash her or that some fat neighbor kid would run out and decide to demonstrate his canonball prowess mere inches from where she was shooting. Fortunately, none of those things happened and we got some great pics. I'll post a few here, and the rest can be seen by going to my Flickr site and viewing the set entitled "The Pool" or by clicking here.

Chillin' out max and relaxin' all cool and all sittin' in a big chair right beside the pool...

On to the pool. Yes, it was cold, but A was a trooper.

What can I say, the kid's got ups...

Perhaps I underestimated when I used the words "a few" in reference to how many pictures I was going to post. But you all should know by now that when I say "a few", that really means "a few plus a hundred". On that note, here are a few more...

That's it for "The Pool". Oh wait, one more. WORK IT!

Now that I've inundated you with photos, I am going to add a couple of videos to the mix. I got a lot of flack for cutting the last swimming video short (although that was really Tim's fault, I'm just the messenger), so here are a couple more clips from our pool shoot.



2 comments:

leah said...

SWEET....CUTE...PRECIOUS....HANDSOME....and thank God he appears to have has his mother's athletic ability

momboe said...

OH! I have to have every single picture for my brag book! Wow, that pool looks amazing as well. Does A have a b-ball to shoot hoops? Where are the pics of Sarah and Rachel poolside?
20 years from now Alex is going to throttle you for the hairdo! hahahahaa....
Great photos!
ME