Monday, June 23, 2008

The Prep

Before Alex does a photoshoot, he has to prepare, both mentally and physically, in order to perform to his fullest potential. Eating and sleeping are usually involved, as well as meditation and stretching in case he's required to do some extreme haute couture poses. In this case, Aunt Rach was around to capture some of his pre-modeling moments, a "pre-photoshoot photoshoot" if you will. I will share a sneak preview in this post, but to see the whole collection, either visit my Flickr site and view the set entitled "The Prep" or just click here.

1 comment:

momboe said...

Wow! These prep pictures are awesome! The real photo shoot must be award winning! Rachel, you totally played me when you said...yeah- we got a couple good shots.
I miss you all.
Granny B, Momme and my other 13 personalities