Friday, June 27, 2008

Bye Aunt Rach

We did two more photoshoots in addition to the ones I've already posted, but for various and sundry reasons, I won't be posting those until a later date. Yeah, I know, how cruel of me. Never fear, I have plenty of other Alex-related news and pics to tide you over until then.

Starting with saying bye-bye to Aunt Rach. She left last Sunday afternoon, after we completed one of the previously-mentioned photoshoots (ooooh, how cruel of me to bring it up again). Alex really enjoyed having her here and wishes that she lived closer, or at least, that she could've stayed a few more days. I, on the other hand, am not so sure. You see, they have the same mischievous tendencies, and I fear that if she were here much longer, she would've succeeded in corrupting him fully. Like letting him eat nothing but ketchup all day long. Or play outside in the dirt where, heaven forbid, he could get dirty. Maybe having her so far away means she will only be able to corrupt him slowly...

Anyway, we're so happy that she was able to visit and that we were able to take advantage of her fabulous photog skills. Maybe next time she visits we'll let her relax and have a real vacation. Naaaahhhhh...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, I'm a creative person. I'm sure that if I put my mind to it, I could figure out a way to do some long distance quick corrupting... And you know that if I lived closer, Alex would be the most photographed kid in the world. I mean, I was only there a couple of days and I shot- what, close to 1000 shots or something crazy like that? But I just can't help it- he's such a ham, I can't help but to click away when I see him!!

Chatter said...

Great pics with Aunt Rachel. I can't imagine how many photo's must have been taken. I'm still kicking myself for not buying Rachel a plane ticket to come photo me and the boys when I was pregnant. Grrr...

Hi Rachel!!

Chandra